We have provided some help and advice on how to setup a club or auction on this website.
1. You need to register and login first, we do need a valid email address.
2. (once logged in) Use the `Create a Club` link on right hand side to define your club or charity. You will need a description and a header logo image. This will be used to personalise your site.
3. Use the `My Details` section to adminster your details, Clubs and Auctions.
4. Creat an Auction specifying the Start and End Dates
5. Add Items to auction and additionally upload pictures for each item.
6. Once the start time is reached the system will automatically start your auction
7. Bids enterred will be registered. The bidder will receive an email and the auction owner will also be infomed of the bid.
8. People who have been outbid will also receive an email indicating they have been outbid.
9. At the end of the auction time, the auction will be closed and winning bidder will be informed for each item.
10. Contact the auction owner to arrange payment and pick of of item(s).
Key features & benefits
The layout works on a variety of platforms, mobile, tablet and desktop.
Easy Sign up
Quick and easy registration process using SSL authentication. Email responses when you bid for an item and also when you have been outbid. We will not pass your email to any third party.
The web site is optimised and works quickly on a number of platforms, mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
Easy to setup
Simple and easy to setup your club and start adding items to your auction.
Should you have any problems setting up your web auction, just drop us an email and we will help you get started.
Once you have setup and started your auction it will run automatically. Bidders and winners will receive automatic emails. A user will be emailed when they have been outbid. Watchers and bidders will also be emailed 24 hours and 1 hour before then end of the auction.